Control NOx Emissions in Power Plants and Industrial Sites
Control of NOx emissions in power plants and other industrial sites
Power plants as well as many industrial sites, such as cement, waste incinerators, glass manufacturing plants or refineries must increasingly be equipped with a NOx reduction system. This system is usually either SNCR (non-catalytic process) or SCR (catalytic method) in which urea reagent is injected. The UK & Ireland are subject to legislation based on the IPPC Directive which set limits on the emissions of nitrogen oxides.
Reduce NOx emissions at an optimised cost – share in over 20 years of experience with Yara
Since the 1990s we have offered a range of up to date solutions to prevent emissions of nitrogen oxides (NOx) for industrial sites. These solutions are marketed under the brand NOxCare.
Working with colleagues in Europe, the UK & Ireland NoxCare sales team offer a range of solutions to assist you in reducing your NOx emissions:
- SNCR technology
- SCR technology
- Hybrid SNCR/SCR technology
- Reagents to reduce NOx emissions
- After Sales Services.
NOxCare expertise is wide ranging: from the design and construction of systems to reduce NOx emissions, through to supporting you in your daily NOx control activities, and assisting you with upgrading or optimising your current NOx reduction system. At all times we help you to optimise your system by:
- Helping you choose the right technology
- Developing high quality equipment that requires low maintenance
- Calculating the precise reagent injection needed by your site
- Advising on the best reagent storage and equipment for your site.
Our goal is that your NOx emissions are reduced at a lower cost.
To assess the best technique for reducing NOx for your site is a choice that requires an expert opinion. We help you make the best choice for your site and especially investigate on how to improve the cost of setting up and running your DeNOx system.
We put all our expertise and know-how into SNCR and SCR systems, urea reagents and services to optimise your NOx control systems
- Safe procedures: training in safe handling, safety assessments and documentation for full compliance with regulation
- Secure and uninterrupted process: dedicated storage to optimise your reagent consumption and uninterrupted supply of reagent by automatic stock level monitoring and inventory management
- Straight forward and continual operations: preventive maintenance of your NOx control system
- NOx system optimisation: we run test trials at your own site to design the right operations for your needs