From the pump
With the largest forecourt network in the UK, by choosing Air1 to supply your retail site, you will get a complete AdBlue solution with a comprehensive installation:
- In partnership with leading manufacturers to develop AdBlue equipment in line with Air1’s unique specification.
- Air1’s in-house engineers project manage your installation from start to finish.
- Implementation of bespoke environmental and health & safety measures, including dedicated spill kits and staff training for all sites.
- Numerous finance options available allowing flexible payment terms.
- Technical Services Expertise and Equipment R&M.
Packed product supply
5 and 10 litre cans
Economical and easy to use
- Integrated spout in the can's design
- Ergonomic storage and secure fastening of the spout while in transit
- Spout prevents risk of spillage and corrosion of paintwork
- Integrated design eliminates any risk of product contamination
- Robust PET material for external shaded storage
3.5 litre pouch
Innovative, custom-designed pouches (patented)
- New AdBlue pouch is quick and easy to use
- Integrated design, specifically developed for AdBlue re-filling
- Long integrated nozzle removes the needs for separate screw on elements
- Collapsible pouch for a faster and clear refill with no spills
- Prevents corrosion of paintwork, crystallization, smells and contamination caused by spillage
- Disposable as a flat, empty package creating less refuse on site and less landfill
- CO2 footprint of Yara's AdBlue 3,5-litre pouches is approximately two thirds less than that of a conventional can