Where can I buy AdBlue®?

If you own one or several of the following non-road machinery vehicles equipped with SCR technology, they will need AdBlue to reduce their NOx emissions:

  • Agriculture/farm engines such tractors or combine harvesters
  • Mobile cranes
  • Engines used in harbours and airports
  • Excavators and engines used in mines or construction

For these vehicles, you can buy AdBlue from:

  • Your usual diesel or lubricant reseller
  • The network of dealers where you bought the vehicle(s)
  • At specialised spare part suppliers for engines of tractors and other non-road machinery

Warning: AdBlue is also sold for trucks and coaches at service stations, please check beforehand if you can fill your tractor or off-road machinery vehicle with AdBlue at these facilities. If they supply AdBlue in Cans you can purchase these if needed in an emergency .

Yara sells its AdBlue under the brand Air1. See our list of AdBlue Distributors for our dedicated network of Air1 resellers for tractors, farming machinery, excavators and other non-road machinery.

For more information

passenger car

For more information on AdBlue for Passenger car owners:


Get in touch with us

You must be logged in to submit this form. If you are logged in and still cannot post, make sure "Do not track" in your browser settings is disabled.